After purchasing, please have your local store email their FFL to [email protected] along with your full name and order number.
A firearm purchased from JM Precision that can not be picked up from our shop will only be shipped to an FFL dealer of your choice once we have received an up-to-date copy of their email. Any firearm sent to JM Precision for gunsmithing work will be sent back to the sender once the project is completed.
We follow state and local laws on firearms and accessories sales.
Due to state laws, we cannot ship certain magazines to some states.
- California -Nothing larger than 10 rounds.
- Connecticut – Nothing larger than 10 rounds.
- Colorado – Nothing larger than 15 rounds.
- Washington D.C. – Nothing larger than 10 rounds.
- Hawaii – Nothing larger than 10 rounds.
- Maryland – Nothing larger than 10 rounds.
- Massachusetts – Nothing larger than 10 rounds.
- New Jersey – Nothing larger than 10 rounds.
- New York – Nothing larger than 10 rounds.
Products that are in new, unused and unopened state are eligible to be returned within 30 days of their purchase date for a refund minus a 10% restocking fee. Please email us at [email protected] with your order number, and item you would like to return. We will email you a return shipping label. Once you receive the label, please pack the item in the original box or a box of similar size. Once we receive the item, we will inspect it and a refund will be issued to the original form of payment.